Here is a photo of my studio* after I cleaned up for Thanksgiving (which we celebrate in October way the hell up north) dinner and the guests that we coming over. I took about 12 guitars downstairs and put them in their cases…leaving only the ones I am currently most into upstairs. On the rack are (left to right):
- 1961 Gibson Les Paul Junior (yes “Les Paul”…at first the SG was called the Les Paul. This one even says “Les Paul Junior” on the headstock!)
- 1968 Gibson SG Special
- 2005 Gibson ES-335 VOS
- 2010 Gibson ‘60 Les Paul Special Double Cut
- 1966 Gibson ES-330
I also brought out one of my old amps…now that I cleared some place on the floor. The amps are:
- Mack Gem (4/0.4 Watt head) with matching cabinet
- Marshall JTM1-C (below the Mack)
- Blackstar HT1-RH with matching cabinet.
Speaking of what guitar I am “into” these days, here’s my beautiful ES-339. It’s actually glowing in the early morning light!
* i.e. my kitchen.